What? You’ve never heard of the teres major cut? Worry not. We won’t rescind your Steak of the Month Membership. We’re proud to introduce you to this fairly rare and overlooked cut. The Teres Major is the muscle that runs from the scapula to the humerus. You would think shoulder meat would
Preheat your grill or oven to 450°. If you’re not using a grill, grab a cast iron pan.
2. Create a Herb & Garlic Rub: Mince rosemary, garlic, and sage, then mix with The Butcher’s Market House Seasoning and olive oil.
3. Rub all over the roast. 4. Place the roast onto the
Preheat grill to 450-500 degrees. Or substitute a cast iron skillet on the stove-top, medium-high heat.
Create a marinade for the Lamb:
Dijon Mustard Black pepper Minced Garlic, Oil of your choice, fresh Rosemary, the Butcher's Market House Seasoning.
Mix the ingredients together to create a paste the consistency of mayonnaise.
On the Grill
1 USDA Prime Strip ▢ Coarse Kosher or Sea Salt ▢ Coarse Ground Black Pepper
4 Tbsp Salted Butter
2 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
Season the steak. When you are 30 minutes out from grilling your steak,
Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Consider placing fruits, vegetables and herbs in the cavity to add aromatics and flavor! (We do not recommend filling your turkey with a bread stuffing.)
Such as Oranges, Apples Cranberries, Onions, Garlic, Celery, Carrots, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage
Drain juices and pat dry with
Wild Boar Osso Bucco
For the January 2021 Steak of the Month offering we have sourced some Wild Boar from our friends at Durham Ranch. Durham Ranch's Wild Boar is raised free range on a diet of acorns and wild brush. This 100% natural protein is lean, high in protein with
Our smoked ducks are fully cooked and ready to serve, warm or cold.
To gently warm your smoked duck, preheat your oven to 325°F.
Place duck in a roasting pan and add 1/4 cup of water or chicken broth to the bottom of the pan.
Cover tightly with foil and heat for approximately
Roasted Pork Loin (fully cooked)
In the oven –
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Arrange pork in a baking dish with a thin layer of chicken broth.
3. Lightly brush pork with oil of your choice or rub with softened butter, cover with foil.
4. Heat 25–30 minutes, or until heated through to an internal temperature
Whole Roasted or Smoked Turkey (Fully Cooked)
Your turkey has been slow roasted until completely cooked, so all you need to do is reheat and brown the bird.
In the oven –
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Pour a layer of chicken broth or water into the bottom of the pan. Cover turkey with foil and