Preheat your grill or oven to 450°. If you’re not using a grill, grab a cast iron pan.
2. Create a Herb & Garlic Rub: Mince rosemary, garlic, and sage, then mix with The Butcher’s Market House Seasoning and olive oil.
3. Rub all over the roast. 4. Place the roast onto the grill over direct heat or in to a on the cast iron pan over medium/ high heat. Now sear the roast on all sides.
4. Once the roast has a good sear, insert a leave in thermometer into the center of the roast and move the roast to in-direct heat and close lid or place the cast iron pan in the oven.
5. Cook for about 30 minutes at 450°. Until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 125°.
6. Remove roast from grill or oven and let it rest for AT LEAST 15 minutes.
7. Remove the butcher’s twine from the roast and slice the meat at about ¼” slices.
8. Drizzle the meat with the heavenly juices on the cutting board and thoroughly enjoy your Wagyu Petite Sirloin Roast Steak of the Month!